I am trying to catch up some with all the photos I have been taking of Xander and these are from one evening when Xander's "oldest" friend, Ethan came over to play. They both put on their pj's and did their best to get into trouble together! Xander is not as gracious of a host as I would like...he plays pretty rough and can get a touch mad if he doesn't get his way or other friends want to play with his toys. I am not sure that he really realizes that other babies are people too-he seems to treat them like a toy for him to play with. I guess this is pretty typical and he will develop a gentler side as he grows. :)
I am a 29 year old mom to 3 great kids and wife the man of my dreams! I am a full-time pharmacist and although balancing both work and family can get tricky, I love EVERY minute of it!
1 comment:
they almost look like brothers in the pictures here! very cute!
Post a Comment