Thursday, October 15, 2009

Life as we know it...

I just have so much catching up/documenting to do that I am starting to feel guilty.  The kids are all sick and laying around today so in between playing nurse...I found some time to update!  Hope you enjoy! 

Ok, so I know we are not "photo worthy" here, but these pictures really document one of the best days we have had with 3 kids.  Leah was totally crashed out for a long time on my chest.  I couldn't bring myself to put her down because she was so warm and snuggly.  Avery and Xander got up from their naps and wanted to snuggle Leah.  Avery just couldn't resist.  Then she begged to hold the baby.


I put Leah on Avery's tummy sure that she would wake up, but no...she just kept on snoring!  Avery was in heaven!  She kept saying "she's so cuddly mama...she loves me mama...awww...she's soooo cute"!  And my heart was warm!


I am in awe of the lives we have created and the love they have for each other! 


Daddy's girl.  Her hair looks really red here.  I think she looks just like Mark in these shots!








Mark took the kids on a "fishing" trip.  Mostly it was just a boat ride, but regardless, they had a great time.  Here we are prepping for the trip.  As you can see Avery is really excited.  Xander was NOT in the mood to pose for pictures.  He is a lot like me and hates it when the sun is so bright you can't open your eyes.  It was one of those mornings!


I love this picture b/c it is an action shot of Mark trying to maintain his composure and patience with a bossy 2-year old girl!  He has his work cut out for him!


What a SUNNY day!  And a sunny smile!


Oh!  There's Xander...we did get a cute shot of him that day!


Man, I CANNOT open my eyes!  Good thing Avery is so cute and really "made" the picture!


Play time with my sister!


My adorable baby girl.  See how she uses those chubby cheeks to suck you in!

And don't forget to notice her Michelin Man arms...man, this girl can EAT!




My mom and I took the girls to my cousin's bridal shower.  It was my first real opportunity to dress them alike.  They were so stinkin' adorable!  Check out their 'duds!

Leah's first pair of teeny tiny newborn shoes!  Her little toes kept resisting the shoes.  She is a pro at sticking her big toe straight up and pushing it out of the shoe.  Then she somehow slips out of them!  Look at those tiny baby legs!

Here are my girls.  Avery also had pretty brown shoes and a pink bow, but I don't think we got a shot when she was fully dressed!  But I love that Leah is now old enough for Avery to safely hold!  Leah, is not quite as thrilled!


Me and my girls before we left-oh and before I got some serious makeup on to cover up the dark circles under my eyes-ugh!  Leah's face is HILARIOUS here!  Dang, she has a CHIN, huh?

4 comments:

Expressions Photography said...

She is SO chubby Lindsay! Oh my goodness!! SO cute!

Brennans in Indy said...

Avery is such a great big sister! I love Leah's rolls!!! She is too cute. Thanks for letting me view your blog!

Alison said...

Yippee! Glad your back! Leah's cheeks are the best!

cookiebg said...

Dang those kids are cute! Love the matching outfits, you need one too! Hope Xander and Avery caught some fish!