Saturday, August 29, 2009

just hangin...

Well, after some technical difficulties, I am back! I have a TON to share...photos especially (since really, that is all you guys come here for anyway!)

Here is a couple shots from Leah's first visit to a park. She is like 1 week old here. Her and I didn't do much at the park besides hold down the benches and take photos of the other two rugrats! :) But Xander did meet a girl on the jungle gym who asked him to marry her. He blushed and said "sure" :) aww...young love!

Wow! she looks SO different now (don't worry, those pictures are coming!)


Xander loved this BIG slide!

Yes, I sent my girl to the playground in a mini skirt and flip flops! (actually, she chose her wardrobe and it didn't slow her down a bit!)

A couple of weeks later we were lucky enough to get a couple of fantastic visitors! Janel and Reagan took us all to the Zoo! It was a HOT day that ended with weird rain, but we had a great time!

Our "caravan" :)


What a bunch of cute little "monsters"!



The kids enjoyed some cool time in the play area-I was dying to join them, but used all my restraint to sweat behind my camera!


Xander even worked on building a dam. The girls just splashed!

Then Xander made dinosaur tracks in the sand while the girls played in a fort!




The next day, we headed to the park with just Avery and Reagan-Xander had a bad morning and needed to hang out with daddy to gain some perspective on good behavior (like how i put a positive spin on some serious discipline!?) It was too hot at the park, so we played quickly then headed home for some yummy pizza in the Air conditioning! Thank God for air conditioning!! :)

Oh man! Don't you just want to eat her up!! She was completely adorable the whole time she visited...she kept saying "I did iT!" all weekend! And she sure did-you go girl!

JB trying to stay in the shade!

I am so excited to watch these two grow up! How cute are they? Thanks for coming to stay with us guys! Can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments: