Tuesday, July 22, 2008
me and my man
No pictures of the family reunion yet, I haven't gotten my card reader out at all since we've been back. But I did have a picture of me and Mark at my friend Melissa's wedding last weekend. It was a very beautiful wedding. And there is just something about getting all dressed up that makes Mark and me so "in love". We both love going to weddings b/c it makes us remember our wedding day and the vows we took. That was definitely one of the best days of our lives and we like to listen to the ceremonies at other's weddings so we can relive those moments of ours. So here we are, all dressed up. I'll be back soon with some cute shots of the kids at the picnic...they had a GREAT time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's nice to see you posting again! You look beautiful in your dress. I can't wait to see pictures of how big your kids are getting!
You and Mark win the award for still being over the top romantic after all these years of marriage. Congratulations and good job! AWWWWWW, squish squish.
It is so great that you two can enjoy weddings together AND you look great!
Post a Comment