Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i can't get used to it...

I know I mentioned before how much I absolutely love my new car ('08 Honda Accord)...but I just wanted to put a picture of it here so that I can look at it from work or wherever I am. Sometimes when we are apart (me and my car, that is) I tend to miss the look and feel of her :) Man, she is one hot mama! This picture doesn't really do her justice though, my girl has chrome all over her bad self...I'll have to take a picture on my own and post it here one day. But until then, this will have to do! Take a look and then go out and buy yourself one-you won't regret it! :)


3 comments:

Jen said...

new cars are the best :)

Anonymous said...

This picture of a Honda Accord is crap. Take it off immediately. Your car is so much hotter. Come on now!

teganc said...

we don't have a civic and love it! It's the 2nd one we have owned. Can't go wrong with honda! ;)