my plan was to keep blogging every day...then (FIGURES) Avery really did end up sick. She has been very needy and wanting to be held a lot. She has bronchiolitis, which is what Xander always gets too. Basically it is a chest cold that causes them to wheeze and have trouble breathing. She is on breathing treatments and really hasn't show too much improvement, but I finally got her to take some Tylenol b/c it was obvious she is Uncomfortable! So, now she is sleeping peacefully and hopefully will be better soon!
Sunday was a great day, very relaxing and we actually got to spend some family time at home together with no interruptions. We watched kids movies, ate leftovers, stayed in our pjs (an almost everyday occurrence for me!), played with xander and avery and went to bed early.
Monday, when I got Xander out of bed, I said "you get to play all day with Mommy today! What do you want to do?" his reply was "I wanna go to Sue's house!" (that is our sitter!) LOL! apparently spending the day with mommy has lost its appeal! Other than that, I got a call from my manager at Kroger pharmacy who told me that apparently there is a job waiting there for me. I haven't heard at all from the district supervisor (who does the hiring) but I have his number now to give him a call. We'll see how that goes...I am not counting my chickens before they are hatched :) I have a 3rd interview with Meijer on March 7th so that may be promising. I think we have officially decided not to move to Cleveland just yet. We are comfortable here and although see benefits of being there near my family, we need to get on our financial "feet" before making any moves.
Yesterday was pretty yucky. Tuesdays are usually such great days b/c the kids go to the sitters for 4 hours to basically have lunch, a nap, and a playdate with the other kids. I get some free time to work on my seminar and take a nice long shower! But, as Avery wasn't feeling well, I took Xander and basically held her all day long-not much getting done that way. She is usually such a laid back, calm baby but yesterday was so antsy and uncomfortable that she didn't know what she wanted (and neither did I!) Poor thing, her cough sounds so terrible! So, anyway, b/c of this, we spent the day just relaxing with her and accomplishing hardly anything. I think I did 1 load of laundry, gave both kids baths, and made a grocery list. Pretty impressive huh?
Another funny xander conversation to share:
Last night we were starting to settle down for bedtime and he was laying on the couch with daddy
Daddy: ok, no more playing, time to settle down
Xander: no...just a little more
Daddy: no, that's enough, let's snuggle
Xander: just a little more tickles
Daddy: no more
Xander: just one tickle (then with one tiny finger a small "tickle" on daddy's tummy) ok, all done let's snuggle
Hee hee! what a little stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Xander is quite a character ;) LOL Glad you figured out what was going on with the coughing- and hopefully she can kick it soon.
Post a Comment