Sunday, February 25, 2007

DISNEY and coughing

Disney on Ice was really fun! Xander had a couple short meltdowns, but it was still fun! He couldn't stand sitting still during the princess scene and the "It's a Small World"-I couldn't blame him it wasn't my cup of tea either. He absolutely LOVED Aladdin, Nemo and especially the INCREDIBLES! Poppa bought all 4 of the kids a Nemo cup filled with a Sno-cone for a whopping 10$ each! Of course they all made a HUGE mess and were covered in cold, melted colorful sno-cones afterward, but I guess they liked them!

So, Avery has officially gotten a cold. She is only 2 months old and this is her 2nd cold already! We never had this problem with Xander b/c he really wasn't around any other kids that young. Plus he was born in the summer when germs aren't as prevalent. She is coughing like crazy, but is still eating and smiling too, so hopefully it isn't affecting her too much!

After Disney on Ice, we put Xander down for a nap, had grilled cheese and yummy cheddar and broccoli soup and took the 3 girls to the Mall! We had convinced them not to make us stand in that CRAZY line at the show for souveniers, but instead we would take them to the Disney store in the mall. They got tons of goodies...Xander got a Buzz doll and an Incredibles shirt! The girls got t-shirts, dolls, doll houses, hats and headbands! WOAH!

For dinner the kids all made their own mini pizzas and the adults had delicious Steak fajitas care of Chef Mark :) We all enjoyed yummy rootbeer floats for dessert! The adults got to watch a couple of movies after the kids went to the basement to play. I really enjoyed the first, Lucky Number Slevin. It was very violent but had a good story and justice was served :) I couldn't get into the second, Flags of our Fathers, mostly b/c Avery wasn't feeling well so I was tending to her! Mark says it was a pretty good flick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with all your entries!

Jen said...

sounds like fun- did you get pics? :)