Sunday, March 04, 2007

Photos Galore!

Even though I have been improving my Blog-updating skills, I haven't been posting any pictures, which c'mon is what you are all here for anyway! Who wants to listen to me go on and on about too many details anyway? Here are some good ones!

This is my FAVORITE smile of Avery's! It is all gums! Kind of crazy, i know, but it is what i call her "whole body" smile!

Here is Avery all dressed up before going to Disney on Ice-you can tell it hasn't hit her yet!

This is one of the best parts about having a 2nd child-seeing them interact together. Here Xander has insisted that they "snuggle" in her crib together. He is showing her the mobile and sharing his blankies with her. Of course not his favorite ones, just some standby's. Regardless, they are both content together:)


A snuggly little girl crashed on the couch! The best part about this nap came after the camera was put away. As she woke up she stretched her whole body out as if she was stiff or something. It is so stinkin' cute to see babies stretch their arms straight above their heads b/c they are so short they barely reach the top of their head. Now, you stretch your arms up above your head and see how much different you are proportioned! :)

Just a goofy hat day! But she does have some pretty eyelashes!

I threw this one in to show off those CHUBBY thighs!




This is me working on focus etc. with my camera. But it is a good shot of her b/c she is such a serious baby. She does laugh and coo and smile, but she makes you really work for those and she really only gives them freely to Mommy. Most of the time you will see her with this look on her face. I think she has very soulful eyes.


DISNEY ON ICE PICS

Xander picked his favorites (I had to limit him!)
Here's Nemo, Dory and BRUCE!

Of course, BUZZ...his idol!


Ok, the INCREDIBLES are tied for his favorite!






All pretty self-explanatory. The pictures aren't very good b/c I was taking them with my right hand and taking care of everyone else-holding Avery, handing out snacks etc. with my left hand!

And finally 2 cute ones from today! I bought Avery a little sun dress for the summer and it came with this cute hat. It is a little big, but she has a few months to grow into it! Anyway, she was feeling generous with her grins, maybe it was the girly hat! She is such a cutie!

Showin' a little bit of attitude :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I had so much fun looking at these pictures! They cracked me up and made my day. Avery is getting so big and CUTE. I miss you guys sooooo much!

Shannon Bieger said...

How cuuuute! That last pic is!! She really does have pretty eyelashes! That's not typical on most babies. She's gonna be one pretty little girl, that's for sure!

Thank you for the info on the hives! Kyla woke up several times last night with a bellyache and she went from constipated on Saturday to diarrhea on Sunday and Monday. So I think you're right. This can't all be from eating steak half a week ago! The hives are gone so now I'm just hoping she wakes up feeling better today! Thanks again for the tip!

Jen said...

ohh my goodness- she is soo chubby and adorable!! I love those thick thighs. Girly clothes are fun- she will realize that soon enough ;)