Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Xandbox!

Here are some pictures of the before mentioned sandbox that Xander got from Grandma C. He is still getting used to the feeling of the sand on his feet and spends most of his time climbing in and out! He has a sand/water table and that is still very appealing to him because he can splash the water everywhere. We are hoping he will get used to the sand before our trip to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks! Anyway, enjoy the pictures:

The front part is a toybox!







There is a cover rolled at the back that snaps on to prevent neighborhood kitties from confusing this with their litterbox!






Daddy and Xander enjoying the weather!











See how the rope is the handle to open the toybox?



























Oh! And while I am here, I just want to share my opinion on avoiding digiscrap shopping! I have been trying to not purchase scrap related materials to 1)save money and 2) use up the stuff I have that have not touched! Well, I have a feeling that my good streak is about to come to a CRASHing end...I have been reading blogs and seeing TONS of new kits that I know I surely canNOT live without! So, now all my Good behavior is about to be totally ruined and I will probably end up spending more $ today than I would have if I hadn't "dieted" for almost 2 weeks! Yep, I'm going on a binge-don't say I didn't warn you! :)

AND: pS!! Happy Birthday MOM!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

WOW- what a Cool Xandbox :) Have fun shopping- make sure to share your purcahses!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the S.S. Xandebox is fancier than any sandbox I ever had! Looks like he's enjoying it. Hope you have a great family trip to Myrtle beach!!! Make sure to post pictures when you get back!