oh what a beautiful day! man, has the weather been great or what? there isn't too much more I could ask for! Nothing like a little sunshine to brighten your day! Finally, the weekend is upon me (I don't have classes on Friday so luckily my weekend begins NOW!) This past week has been jam packed with activity. First Easter, then we had Grandma C. visiting all week. She made Xander this kick ass sandbox shaped like a boat! It was made to resemble this and it turned out so cute! I will make sure to try to get a picture here soon! Xander and I have been outside playing in it everyday! At first he wasn't so sure about dangling his toes in the sand, but now he surely has the hang of it! He can't wait to get those socks and shoes off to "dig" right in! Thanks Grandma!
Also, we finally made our vacation arrangements, we are taking our first (all by ourselves) real family vacation to Myrtle Beach! We are staying in a family oriented resort for 5 days! Xander is going to have so much fun! The only downfall is that we are going to be the whitest (I mean GLOWING, people!) people on the beach! Oh well, at least we are cancer free! :) I can't wait to see Xander splashing in the waves-I have a feeling the water will still be pretty cold, but I think one or two waves should be enough for a cute picture! Is it safe to take my Rebel to the beach? I'll have to be really careful I guess.
In other news, I am headed home to Cleveland this weekend for one of my best friend's baby showers! I can't wait to hang out with her and rub her belly! I'll share pictures later! I have been doing a lot of shopping lately, and yesterday finally broke down and bought a pair of these gaucho's that Gina is always talking about! Woo hoo! They sure are comfy and cute too! Thanks girl!
I am actually feeling creative today so maybe I will try to scrap a little! Plus, I bought a bunch of new kits almost a week ago and still haven't cracked into them yet!
Here is my most recent LO-I'm not exactly sure I'm 100% through with it!
Also, we finally made our vacation arrangements, we are taking our first (all by ourselves) real family vacation to Myrtle Beach! We are staying in a family oriented resort for 5 days! Xander is going to have so much fun! The only downfall is that we are going to be the whitest (I mean GLOWING, people!) people on the beach! Oh well, at least we are cancer free! :) I can't wait to see Xander splashing in the waves-I have a feeling the water will still be pretty cold, but I think one or two waves should be enough for a cute picture! Is it safe to take my Rebel to the beach? I'll have to be really careful I guess.
In other news, I am headed home to Cleveland this weekend for one of my best friend's baby showers! I can't wait to hang out with her and rub her belly! I'll share pictures later! I have been doing a lot of shopping lately, and yesterday finally broke down and bought a pair of these gaucho's that Gina is always talking about! Woo hoo! They sure are comfy and cute too! Thanks girl!
I am actually feeling creative today so maybe I will try to scrap a little! Plus, I bought a bunch of new kits almost a week ago and still haven't cracked into them yet!
Here is my most recent LO-I'm not exactly sure I'm 100% through with it!
Credits: All elements and papers are from Kim Christensen's Dirty Boy


2 comments:
ahhh- i want to go to the beach!! I am so jealous!
BTW- where did you go when we were talking- I had to stop Addie from doing something and when I came back and went to answer- you signed off :(
That sand box is awesome! I wanna see pics of the one you got!
Post a Comment