We went to the outlets in Fremont IN this past weekend and picked up some seriously cute clothes for Xander! He is going to look so dapper this spring-Oh! that reminds me, we are planning to take Xander to get his pictures taken today at portrait innovations. I am hoping to get some cute spring pictures for Easter! Keep your fingers crossed that he is a good boy!
Here's a couple of LO's I have finished lately, ENJOY!

Credits: elated kit by ashley olsen and dawn stocstill from their EXPRESS YOURSELF cd, font is Donny's hand

Credits: from Amy Tanabe's candyland kit

4 comments:
cute LOs Linds!! Hope the pictures went well.
What freakin sweet layouts, you should quit your day job. So apparently I like you, but platonically, since you are married. Also that would be inappropriate. Xander on the other hand is much more sociable than you. I carried on several conversations with him. He appears to have more intelligence than me too. And I'm going to add tags to make this cooler.
That chocolatey face is so hilarious! I probably look just about like that when I eat chocolate. Congrats on crossing the 5lb line!!
Those are adorable layouts! and great job with sticking to the diet!
Post a Comment