Friday, September 23, 2005
sad news
Today, our babysitter told us that she had decided to get a "real" job. So, as of September 30, she will no longer be watching Xander. It is sad because Xander absolutely loves her and she is great with him. We know that he is safe and cared for all day long, plus she is really affordable. This is not a good time for this to be happening, as I have a final in Cardiology next Friday that I have to be studying for. Also, I am the matron of honor in Janel's wedding on the 1st so I have final fittings and lots of errands to accomplish before that. (My parents are coming to stay with Xander so I have to make sure to write down any thing that they may need to know while staying with him ) And, on top of it all, I have to find a new babysitter. Really, I think in a way I would prefer to start him at a really good daycare because I think he will learn a lot there and make lots of friends, increasing his social skills. But Mark is pretty against day cares, he would much rather have him safe at someone's home. It will be quite a search!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww- if you were close to us I would watch him. He and Micah could play :) I agree with Mark though- no daycares!
Post a Comment