Friday, September 30, 2005
cardiology final
As I wrote before about my first exam in cardiology, now today I finished the course with a very anxiety inducing examination :) My average in the class has stayed a 79.2% and I can't get less than a 70% to pass the class but I have to keep a 80% average overall to remain in good standing with the program. So, on the exam I had to receive a 65% to pass the class...that means I could miss like 20 questions to pass. Seems easy enough, right? Well, I just got done with the test and let me tell you, it could be close! It was a very difficult exam and there were a lot of questions that I couldn't choose between two answers! ughh...so anyway, everyone keep your fingers crossed that I pass and that I am able to stay in pharmacy school :) I'll keep you all posted about my grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment