Here come the pics :) Caution, n.a.k.e.d. b.u.t.t. lies ahead-hey just a warning!
Here are some shots from our Labor Day camping trip. The kids were actually sitting really well, enjoying each other's company until I brought the camera out. Then Avery just HAD to steal the show (in her own beautiful way-of course)
Pose one-it's like she has no idea she is wearing a 4T shirt of her brothers with a stinky (and I mean FEET people-think dirty, nasty FEET) cast poking out...not to mention she is a DIRTBALL!! but really, that is what camping is all about, right? wait until you see her mother... ;)
Pose two-here she is trying to show her shyer, sensitive side...man I could just eat up those cheeks...what a STINKER! :)
Another fun activity, mopad rides....all the kids got a chance....Xander was just dying! he wanted to get on so bad, but in the end his (honestly inherited from me) fear won out! he was so mad at himself poor thing :(
AND FINALLY, as I have previously mentioned...
oops, there it is...that n.a.k.e.d b.u.t.t I warned you about. This is bare b.u.t.t. train building in its finest. don't laugh. this takes a lot of skill...there were some more pictures at better angles, but I won't share those here, I am saving those for his wifey in about 20 years :)

6 comments:
Avery looks like she is just full of spunk. I love it!! Glad you finally posted ;) Maybe you can do two this month?!?
i'll have to work up to it! progress is slow!
You never told me you posted, what a nice surprise!
Hey. Im not sure this is the best way to do this, but this is the first time I've evey used this so bare with me :-)
I work at CVS pharmacy in N. Manchester with Alison and she told me that you have recently graduated from the University of Toledo. I am applying to pharmacy school here over the next few months(Toledo is one of interest) and I had a couple of questions I was hoping you may be able to help with.
1. I am applying after recieving (or will have) a BA in biology chemistry... I was wondering if Toledo acccepts individuals directly into the Pharm D program or if I would have to be accepted into the prepharm courses first (requirement which I will have already met)
2. Do you know if they have a recommendation form for letters of recommendation to follow? Also, whether or not they require online vs. paper forms of the letters.
3. Anything else about the school that you may think is helpful would also be amazing!
Thanks for any help you can offer. I know you have to be busy.
Thanks again!
Brittany Wiecinski-aspiring pharmacist :-)
Post a Comment