Wednesday, September 10, 2008

some good ones

I finally uploaded some pictures from our OLD point and shoot camera and here were some fun ones that were hiding on it! :)

Me and Avery-Xander actually took this picture-not half bad!


My two kiddos just cheesin' it!
I was trying to pose her-like the pose-the smile (or lack there of) we'll need to work on!
Xander and his BFF (Ethan) go to see Kung Fu Panda-but first posed with HULK!
Here they are with the obligatory popcorn snacks!
Avery finally sat still for about 15mins and watched The Little Mermaid. It's not much but this mommy has been waiting for her to pay attention to TV for quite some time now. Hopefully it only gets better from here :)

Another shot-now Xander has joined her and they are both absorbed in an activity that doesn't make a mess, cause another injury and is QUIET! Love it! ps, check out the Thomas that I painted on his bedroom wall! Oh and yes, my 4 year old has a tv in his room! i know, i know... ;)





ok... and my favorite, although not the best quality, of my sweet baby girl. Man I would give anything to get that smile from her...and here it only took my already eaten cob! :) YUM!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got some great shots of Avery's cast for documentation. I like the pic of Xander in the movie theater, he's really into it!

Alison said...

What a great batch of pics! Looks like a lot of fun is had at the Christian house!