I really don't like Thursdays! They just make me feel like "isn't it Friday yet" the entire day! It is time I found something fun to do just one Thursdays to make it better-right now the only thing to look forward to is putting out the garbage in the morning! could it get any more exciting folks?
On a more positive note, here are some more adorable pictures of my "big baby" when he caught a fish on our Labor Day camping trip! He wasn't scared of it at all...putting the worms on the hook was another story :)

And here is a cheesy shot of him (VERY TYPICAL) at a soccer game! I'll have to add the ones of him with his "olympic" medal that he got at the last game. It was hilarious! Once the coach gave them all their medals, Mark picked him up on his shoulders and Xander held up the medal yelling "I WON! I WON!" never mind that he barely played for more than a minute at a time before needing a water break or to cry about something! But it sure was cute!

1 comment:
what a cute fisherman. made me think of one of his baby pictures where he was holding a fishing pole.
Post a Comment