
Cute, huh? :) This picture was taken at 35 weeks. The stretch marks are all old ones from Xander. Lucky for me his little sister hasn't made any new ones, and is already settling into her role of receiving hand-me-downs from him :) Anyway, in more recent news, I had a doctor's appointment today and I am 2cm's dilated and 75% effaced. We have scheduled my induction for December 8th so hopefully Avery stays where she belongs until then! I am getting so anxious to meet her, but I think I am getting used to the idea of everything being planned and much more convenient, especially this time around with having to find someone to watch Xander while we are at the hospital. So, t-minus 3 weeks and counting...
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the picture!! :) hee hee

2 comments:
I think you've probably popped by now!
Good luck with everything!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!
Post a Comment