Thursday, October 26, 2006

for posterity's sake...

I know I never update the 'ol blog, but seriously everything always seems so monotonous around here that it seems like such a waste of precious time to write about nothing! But I did want to post a couple pregnancy pictures for posterity's sake and to document that I actually did take a couple here and there. :)

This is at 27 weeks and with a new haircut, that's why my hair is straightened...the girls always feel the challenge to straighten my curls. But I was very happy with my "lo-lights".
This is a 31 week belly...man, I sure have been feeling more and more pregnant. Right now I am almost done with my 32nd week but I am measuring 33. In other pregnancy related news, I have lost part of my mucus plug already! I am NOT that excited about that, b/c I have really not gotten myself ready for the whole "having a baby" part of this pregnancy :) Looks like my body has other plans, it is more ready than my brain! My blood pressure has been fine all month, probably in part to my laid back rotation at Meijer. My sugars suck and I have started treatment for them. I hope the poor girl isn't being affected by them and I have been trying to be good and avoid those dangerous carbs :)

Xander was overheard at the babysitters talking to one of his little girl friends and telling her that he was going to have a baby sister! Awww, how cute, he has started to share the news :) He is finally getting over a really nasty cough that has been lingering for more than 2 weeks. Here is a picture I never posted of him on his first pony ride!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww- thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to see you!!