he he he ;) You are gonna have lots o' fun ;) In all seriousness, congratulations- you already know how I feel. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Call me anytime
I am a 29 year old mom to 3 great kids and wife the man of my dreams! I am a full-time pharmacist and although balancing both work and family can get tricky, I love EVERY minute of it!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited for you and Mark!! I am sure Xander will love having twin siblings!!!
If anyone can handle this challenge, it would be you two! If your hands are too full, I'll take one! Congrats!
OH MY GOSH! I'm so happy to hear that you have two on the way!!!!How did you know?!!!! Best wishes to you both!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
he he he ;) You are gonna have lots o' fun ;)
In all seriousness, congratulations- you already know how I feel. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Call me anytime
Post a Comment