Xander has really started to imitate us and people around him. There is some commercial on tv for Smart Start cereal where a daughter is being really sarcastic to her mother she says “cool” and “great” and Xander mimics her everytime! Also, he has started to do everything I do. He has even started calling for daddy by yelling “maaark” hee hee! Oh and he loves the word “pizza” (although he has his own weird pronunciation that goes something like “pith zah” and he kept saying it over and over when I picked him up from the sitter last Friday so I said “what the heck, xander, we’ll order a pizza”. Then when the delivery guy arrived, as I was paying etc, Xander is running around behind me in circles saying “pith zah, pith zah, pith zah” going crazy for it! The delivery guy got a pretty good kick out of it. Xander ran right to the dining room table and climbed into Daddy’s chair-never taking a single breath between all the “pith zah”’s. It was hilarious!
He has also started to figure out pretending. He has started trying to feed all of his toys food. And his Leap Frog learning frog toy that sings has become his night night friend. He hugs him and when he hugs (meanwhile watching tv over the frog’s shoulder) he pats the froggy on the back to soothe him or something. It’s adorable if I do say so myself.
I actually have no idea when you are supposed to start potty training, but Xander seems to really like it when we pull down his pants and let him sit on the potty. He gets pretty excited about it, until the moment when his butt touches the seat-that isn’t cool. But the next time I ask if he wants to sit on the potty, he starts trying to pull down his pants so….he must not be too intimidated ??
Here are some new pics that I love. They are the first ones that I took on a manual setting (TV, i think-with no flash) that did not blur (btw, these are completely un-edited). What do you think?




4 comments:
Linds those are great! Nice to see an update again!
Cute pictures, and congrats on the pregnancy! You said no more than 2 heartbeats, does that mean you are having twins? Congrats again!
oh no, i just meant that if there was more than one heartbeat, there BETTER not be more than 2 or else i will probably lose it :) hee hee!
Such cute pics of Xander. What great little teeth he's got! Good luck with everything tomorrow. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment