Tuesday, October 11, 2005

poor baby

Poor little Xander has been running a fever now for 2 days. He isn't sick with a cold or anything, but he is just miserable and I know it is those darn teeth. He just wants to snuggle with Mommy or Daddy all day! He hasn't really eaten anything except milk and gatorade and thank goodness for those sippable yogurts. He isn't sleeping well and I am always worried about how he is feeling. I wish I could take away the pain, but I know that it will be over soon. We are so blessed because he has never really even been sick, except for a mild ear infection at 4 months. He is just always so happy and energetic that it stinks to see him so calm and snuggly (not that I mind getting to snuggle with the cutie). Other than that, we have been talking about finishing the top floor dormer of our house. It is just bare studs, doesn't even have walls and we want to make it a master bedroom and attic (possibly a half bath also). Mark is so good at stuff like that-he completely built our entire family room, guest bedroom, and laundry room in the basement! We can't start the project until we save up the money for it, but in the mean time we have been making some plans as to how it will look and we plan to start pricing the project on our next day off! :) Also, we can then consider moving Xander to our room and redecorating a "big boy" room for him. I think I am going to make it a Jungle theme and I have already found a couple of little guys to paint on the walls. Here are a couple-what do you think ?

2 comments:

Jen said...

you already know what I think :) Cute cute cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the monkey! How fun!