Friday, October 14, 2005

first trip to the zoo

Last weekend Xander and I went to the zoo with some friends. It was a beautiful fall day and it was the first time Xander had been to the Toledo Zoo. He couldn't really find a lot of the animals in their habitats, but he did like the fishies and the monkeys. And he especially loved when we got to stretch our legs in the flower garden and Xander got to show off his new "running" skills! He let me chase him and laughed histerically while Mommy ran after him! I am by no means a good photographer (like Jen) but I absolutely loved taking his pictures while he enjoyed the trip. I think he looks so carefree and happy in these pictures and I hope you can see how happy and biased as I may be, handsome he is!


Xander and his friend Lucas waiting to see the animals and eating crackers!!







Just stopping to smell the flowers, Mom!







Xander is concentrating hard on how to get into trouble!









Xander and Lucas are "learning" all about each other :)







Taking a break from all the fun !








Running fast!!! Can't catch me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

he is just too cute Linds! I just want to squeeze him- he looks so stinkin cuddly!