Thursday, August 25, 2005

new to me

So, this whole "blog" thing is completely new to me. However, I have been completely intrigued with it since I first heard about it. I have decided to make a go at it and see if I enjoy it. I have a feeling that it will be a huge frustration because I seem to always have disagreements with computers and really anything running on electricity! Anyway, a little bit about me...I am 25 and married to a wonderful man, Mark, for almost 2 years now. We have a beautiful son who just turned 1, Xander. He is the absolute best thing in my world!! I think we have finally, after a whole year adjusted to being a family of 3. Xander is a ton of work but it is so rewarding seeing him grow and change with every passing day. I am a 5th year student studying to be a pharmacist and am currently in my 8th year of college!! It has been a long road, but I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I am scheduled to graduate in May of 07 and unless my husband and I decide to try for a second child, I should finish right on time :) Other than that, I am in love with my life and feel very blessed to be the woman I am today. I have a wonderful family, great friends and tons of ambition to make it even better ! I love to TALK and since our cell phone battery never lasts as long as my conversations maybe this blog will be a much needed outlet for my daily happenings so that my phone gets a much needed rest!


here is a photo of Xander on his 1st birthday
making a mess with his Oswald cake!

Our Family-most recent of all 3 of us!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great first blog post!! Your pictures are adorable- I want to see more!