I saw a cute little list on Denise's Blog about her valentine and thought it would be fun to post! Now I just need to take a cute picture of Mark-I just realized I only have shots of him with our kids or with me! DUH! I could totally be practicing on him! :)
MY VALENTINE
His Name? Mark
How long have we been together? Married for 4.5 years and together for 5.5 (edited to add...actually it has been 6.5 years-I am BAD at math!)
How old is he? Just turned 28
Who is taller? He is about 4 inches taller than me
What is his favorite sport? Football, although he doesn't watch it much these days
Who is smarter? I am more book smart and he is much more analytical/mechanical then I am.
Who does the laundry? Me!
Who does the dishes? We share this one-I HATE loading the dishwasher so he usually does that, but he can never get the dishes put away in the right places so I do that.
Who pays the bills? I do-we've had periods where Mark was in charge of finances and we ended up with about 3 late fees/month so I took over again :)
Who cooks dinner? Usually, Mark does. However, in the winter I am called into action to make some "homecooked" recipes ;)
Who drives when we are together? He does most of the time.
Who is more stubborn? I am definitely more stubborn-or maybe it is just that I am louder :)
Who kissed who first? I think I did! LOL! :o)
Who proposed? He did, of course...he surprised me in the bathtub (crazy, I know, but I am one hard girl to surprise!!)
Who has more siblings? I do- 2 brothers and 1 sister. He has 1 sister and 1 brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think I usually do, although there are times when I think I am in charge and Mark lets me know otherwise :)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MARK!
I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment