Tuesday, January 08, 2008

its going to be a long one...

This is the beginning of a VERY long picture-filled post :) First of all, I mentioned my mom and step dad getting married in October, here is a picture of mom's flowers and the wedding rings.

Here is one of my handsome little man and 3 of his cousins who were all in the wedding. Xander did a great job holding the rings but really had no idea what was going on-oh well, at least he was smiling!



Here are the remaining members of our family at the wedding-a good time was had by all!



Next, I think is Halloween (yes, people I realize how outdated this is, but do you want to see the pictures or NOT?) Here is Xander pretending to stick his hand in the pumpkin-in real life he stuck out his tongue and said YUCK! We told him to pose for the camera and pretend and this is what we got! :)



Here is Avery digging in-no pretending here!



All 3 of us with the finished pumpkin-check out Avery's evil smile and yes we are letting her hold the knife (supervised of course) so that she will look at the camera without screaming :)



Here is PRE-trick or treating



During....Avery got a bag of cookies or something and didn't let go of it the whole time!


With the LOOT afterwards (you can see Avery stealing all the candy and trying to go unnoticed)



Then at the beginning of November, one of our good friends Adam came to visit us from Corpus Christi TX. We had a nice little visit and the kids loved him as you can see in the pictures! If only he would settle down and make some babies of his own-I know he would be a TERRIFIC daddy! :)


I'm pretty sure that chronological order takes us to our christmas photo shoot on the darkest day EVER! Here is the cutest shot I got and if you got our Christmas card, you will realize this is NOT the photo I used. I ended up using a random shot that was much cuter than this one-but here are some Christmas clothes anyway :)

Then, we had a visit from some of Mark's family. Here we were trying to get a good shot of the 4 cousins...obviously they weren't cooperating!



The next weekend, we headed out to Indianapolis to visit Reagan and her fam! We had a nice weekend and Avery got to spend some QT with her BFF!


On Avery's birthday besides celebrating, we also got a puppy! Her name is Lucy and she is a boxer/black lab mix! Here are some shots from the day we got her! Such a little peanut-she is MUCH bigger now...i'll have to take another pic of her in her "teenage" days. :)




Oh yeah, and then more importantly AVERY's 1st birthday! She had such a good time-especially with the cake! Take a look!



And then a few days later, I had a birthday too-I got a yummy ice cream cake and BEAUTIFUL flowers sent to work! :) Here are me and Xander blowing out my candles!

And Finally, just a random shot of our cute (but BIG) baby girl! This is with pears or some fruit coated in her hair and she is loving it!
What a goof ball! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! I would share Christmas photos as well, but I completely deleted ALL 300 PHOTOS! BOO HOO!!! I know-depressing huh? Trust me, I have cried a lot of tears over it-but there really is nothing I can do! :(

Until next time..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get to be the first one to comment on your super long post... I don't even know what to say! All of the pics are so wonderful (sorry to hear about the deleted ones!) You look sooo thin in your birthday pic! Avery did a great job getting cake on her head for her birthday! Thanks for the update!