We had another ultrasound this morning and this time we left "big brother" at the babysitters so we could actually pay attention to the baby on the TV :) The technician double checked for us and Avery is
still a girl!! Good, thing b/c I have been acquiring quite a few adorable little dresses. She measured much bigger at this visit. My due date is 12-23, but each time she has been measuring smaller than that. Today she measured at 12-18-06. The tech tried numerous times to get us a good 3D shot, but her chubby little face was squished in a tight spot and they weren't turning out very clear, so we just settled for the regular pictures but just getting to see her looking so healthy and so much like a "real" baby rather than a skeleton of one was so exciting. She is weighing in at a whopping 1lb 10ozs!! They also told me that my placenta is in the back and that is probably why I feel her so much and so often. Some, bad news is that my BP isn't looking too hot. I never had this problem last time, but the doctor ordered blood work today and I have to go back in a week. Keep your fingers crossed that everything is ok!
Here are the cute pictures of her chubby cheeks! Ooh, I can't wait to kiss those little things!

4 comments:
she is so cute and sooo chubby!!
She is beautiful- MeeMa
Congratulations--I'm glad also that she is still a girl!!! What a nice moment for you and Mark!
How sweet!!!
Who does she look like?
Post a Comment