Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Vacation Part 2


Ok, so here are some more shots from the museum...the first is my little man disguised as an astronaut! He just loved this! He was too interested in the outfit to look at the camera though.






Here he is sharing some love with some "alien" friends he found that were just his size!




Next we stopped for Lunch at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville! It was really fun and entertaining not to mention the food was really good! I was dying for a margarita, but the new baby isn't so hot on them (hee hee!)





After lunch more fun time, here is Xander driving with Snooopy! He had so much fun that we could hardly pull him away to make it back to our hotel for naptime.



Ahh... the carousel. A nice safe ride, or so I thought. Man, that thing went fast! But, my little dare-devil had a blast! As you can tell by the big grin!





This ride looked innocent enough, until it started and the little buggers started getting flung around the corners-their little heads got thrown back against the seats! Of course, I was nervous and Xander was dying laughing!




Checking out the beach! He loved every part except the sunshine in his eyes and since he refuses to keep anything on his head that isn't attached (hat, sunglasses) he had to suffer! But searching for seashells was fun and he especially loved chasing the birds (seagulls)!


Again, I still have some more good pictures but blogger is so stingy with letting me upload tons....Well, it isn't like I have anything better to post about so, I guess I may just draw this thing out one more post! :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

he is just too cute!! :) Thanks for sharing more pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the chance to see Mark with Xander, too! Keep the updates coming!