Congrats! Hoping it's a girl for you guys. Hmm, I am not good at thinking of names. Both names I picked for boys everyone else in the world used too! :)
OH BOY----I mean girl? Best wishes! I'm so excited for you!! Ianthe is always a good suggestion...just kiddin. I always loved the name danika, but then the racer chick went and ruined it for me. Good luck with everything!
I am a 29 year old mom to 3 great kids and wife the man of my dreams! I am a full-time pharmacist and although balancing both work and family can get tricky, I love EVERY minute of it!
5 comments:
aww- what a great first portrait!! I hope you get a break on the sickness though- NO fun!!
Congrats! She looks great!! Keep us updated!
i'm betting it's a girl...
if not, definately a boy, then.
Congrats! Hoping it's a girl for you guys. Hmm, I am not good at thinking of names. Both names I picked for boys everyone else in the world used too! :)
OH BOY----I mean girl? Best wishes! I'm so excited for you!! Ianthe is always a good suggestion...just kiddin. I always loved the name danika, but then the racer chick went and ruined it for me. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment