I guess you could call it that...more like mark and I sweating our butts off while we tried over and over and over and over! We did everything we could think of to get Xander to sit still-but at least we had our new camera-it was catching the split second shots so well! We probably would have been beating our heads against the wall with our old 30sec delay on the Sony camera. Anyway, we got a few that we thought were acceptable and made 2 cards (we each made our own). I'll post those too!





and here are the 4 we liked the best:




and here are our 2 cards : i will show you both of them, b/c obviously I can't send both to each person, so if you are lucky enough to get a card (hee hee), now you will be able to see what you didn't get :) The insides of both cards have a cute little saying-you'll just have to wait to see that part :)
mark made the 1st one and I made the second :)

1 comment:
a christmas request- can you send me the one mark designed? ha haaa
Post a Comment